In compliance with the Spanish legislation concerning cookies, and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we provide you with the necessary information on cookies, the purposes of personal data processing concerning cookies and its use on the website www. T.studio (hereinafter the “Website” or the “Web”).
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to the user’s device (where the term “device” refers to PCs, tablets, mobile phones or any other device the user may use to access the Website) when visiting the Website. Cookies are stored on the device’s hard drive so that the Website can recognize the user and store certain user information to enable or enhance the service provided.
DGREES DIGITAL PRODUCTS S.L. uses both its own and third-party cookies that help to improve quality by allowing us to compare, remember, control and understand how our users browse the website, identifying what they find useful in order to improve the browsing process.
The cookies used by the Web do not damage your computer. They only serve to improve the services offered. Some are strictly necessary for the website to work properly (technical and personalisation) and others are used to improve performance and user experience (analysis, advertising and behavioural advertising).
The website uses both session cookies, temporary cookies, and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data while the user accesses the website, they expire when the browser is closed; while permanent cookies store data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session, they usually expire after a period of time that can range from two months to two years.
3. Disabling cookies
You have the option of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may – at any time – choose which cookies they want to operate on this website by configuring their browser settings.
4. Types of cookies
Cookies come in many forms depending on their purpose, the amount of time they remain activated and the entity that manages them. It is important to bear in mind that the same cookie can belong to more than one category.
- Technical Cookies: are essential for the correct operation of the website. Ensure the operation of our website entails activities such as identify the session of the user. In any case, these cookies are not used for any other purpose distinctly from ensuring the correct operation of the website and, therefore, strictly necessary cookies will be always activated by default.
- Preference Cookies: by using preference cookies, the website could remind Information during your last session associated with the website’s behaviour or its aspects, favourite language or the geographical region where you are navigating.
- Statistics Cookies: we use statics cookies in order to observe how users interact with our website by gathering information at the time this user navigates through it in an anonymous way. The information that might be gathered will be, for example, measuring the user’s activity in the website or profiling. The main purpose of gathering this information is to introduce improvements in our website aligned with the analysis performed.
- Marketing Cookies: are used to analyse users’ behaviour at the time she or he visits our website in order to be able to offer personalised advertisements attending your profile.
The following types of cookies are currently used on the Website:
Cookies propias: necesarias
- Technical Cookies: manage the correct navigation through the website and its contents, allowing user sessions to be identified and their use to be protected.
- Preference Cookies: allow to improve the user experience by storing personalised variables such as language or browsing preferences.
Third party Cookies
(The following information has been provided by these third parties)
- Google Analytics: the website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on behalf of Dgrees for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. See https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn provides buttons and other functionality to enable you to share links to our website on your profile. Information sent outside the EU to Linkedin, relating to pages you have visited or things you are interested in, is used by LinkedIn in accordance with its privacy policies. See https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Further to any change in the services offered by the Website, information on the cookies used by the Website will be updated as promptly as possible. Notwithstanding any failure to include a cookie in the updated information, the cookies used will never deviate from the purposes set out in this list.
If you have any doubts or questions about this cookies policy, you can contact Dgrees at email@example.com